Fullscreen stopped working?

Hello,

I had the fullscreen widget working properly last week and was so excited about using it. However, for some reason this Monday it stopped working. I did update my Articulate over the weekend, but otherwise I didn't make any changes to the file that I can recall. Can you take a look at this generic file I created to test fullscreen and see if there is anything wrong: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ayhz7gyxzrj04hy/newfstestbroken.story?dl=0

I basically want it so they press #1 and it toggles on and off fullscreen mode. I tried putting the main javascript on the master slide, but never had any luck with that, so I just ended up putting it on every slide along with the toggle trigger.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Jamie

February 3, 2020, 3:24 pm

Click for thumbs down.0Click for thumbs up.0#1

Jamie, thank you for flagging this. Turns out Articulate has made a major change in how the html code is structured in the output. It should work now, though with a bit of padding on the bottom. You can also roll back to the old version of Storyline to publish your file if you want to avoid the padding. Thanks again for bringing this up!

February 3, 2020, 4:07 pm

Click for thumbs down.0Click for thumbs up.0#2