user
@gfor
Slides are labelled as undefined in user flow progression
Hello,

The user flow analytics widget is tracking in my Storyline file. In the progression tab there are some slides labeled correctly (i.e. "1.7 Objectives"), but there are others labeled as undefined (i.e. "Undefined_6AC5Jklu3w7. Undefined_6AC5Jklu3w7"), despite being consistently labeled properly in the menu of the published Storyline file. Is there a way to get these undefined slides to reflect the correct menu labels?

Thanks,
user
@support
The quick response is that it should pick up the names after one or two visits to these slides. The script was designed to minimize any possible impact on the user's internet connection. So it saves these metadata one at a time when nothing else is downloading/uploading and there are no other tasks in the queue (e.g. no interactions to report, etc.).

But if you know that these slides have been visited several times already and the names still don't come through - feel free to respond, we'll look into it.
user
@gfor
Thanks for the response, there may have been an issue when we copied some additional slides in from a different file. In any case, I deleted/recreated the widget and seems to be working well now.