user
@thulanphungcmo
Save Articulate Storyline variables and data to Google Sheets
In the storyline, if I want to create a trigger so that when the user clicks on the object and presses the submit icon, it will send data to google sheet as 1. If the user does not click on that object, then enter the value into google sheet as 0. And another problem is, I followed the instructions "How to save Articulate Storyline variables and data to Google Sheets", however, the values ​​of the variables I set are displayed in the wrong row compared to the previous variable, i.e. The data of an input is in multiple rows instead of the same row
user
@support
You most likely skipped the first step in the How to Use instructions: Open Storyline and create a blank text variable stencilsheetstoken. Once you do that, the records will save on the same row.

Regarding the first question, consider writing 0 when the slide starts, and then changing it to 1 if the user presses the button, this way each row will have a record.
user
@thulanphungcmo
I describe question number 1 further for you to understand: in the storyline I have a total of 25 squares, each box is set with 1 var, the initial default value of the vars is 0 and I create triggers so that when the user presses In any square, the var of that cell changes its value to 1. I want to input data into google sheet to enter the values ​​of var (click on the cell, the value is 1, if you don't click on the cell, the value is 0). )
user
@support
So you will add a JavaScript trigger that fires when a square is clicked:
SheetsSet('column name', '1');
user
@thulanphungcmo
Why have I set up to automatically update when the user operates on the storyline but only receive data from the first 2 responses, and the next operations are not updated? Please support me.
user
@support
Feel free to upload your .story file and post a link here, we'll check what's wrong and help you fix it. Note that we don't need your entire course, just the slide/slides that use the Sheets widget.
user
@thulanphungcmo
I can't upload file story to this chatbox
user
@support
No, but you can upload your file to any file sharing service such as Dropbox, WeTransfer, Google Drive, etc. and post the link here.
user
@thulanphungcmo

I send the content
Link storyline: []
Link google sheet: []
user
@support
You did everything right and the course works well. If you see that not all variables are saved to Sheets - that's because you close the browser window before all variables are sent. They are being sent one at a time, and Google Sheets API is a little slow. What you can do is save variables when each cell is clicked instead of waiting for the Submit button. This way there won't be a backlog of data to be sent at the end.