user
@anneruthj
Progression in user flow analytics is not showing
The analytics was working, but since two days I am getting an error message: cycle found in rows 16,17, 28,18,29. I have no idea what this means or how I can fix it.
user
@support
Thank you for reporting. The sankey diagram is only capable to show the forward-moving process, so when there's a loop or a backward motion in the progression, it creates an error. These loops should be filtered out automatically, we'll check why you are getting this error and will respond with an update once it's fixed.
user
@support
There were some updates to the files, you can do a hard refresh or clear the cache to make sure your browser is using the updated script, and your progression report should come back. In short, it looks like the issue was that some of the slides were deleted in the course, and the report was breaking because it couldn't find the names of those slides (because they were deleted). They are now just showing as "Undefined," but you can always just clear the data under the Settings tab to remove the old data and start fresh.

Another issue is that your Slide Clicks report is not pulling up, presumably due to the same reason. So it's also something we will need to look into.

Thank you for reporting this and helping us iron out the functionality of the reports!