user
@mosn
multiple data in the same row
How do I insert more than one value in the same row/post (eg. name and email in same row in 2 columns)?

SheetsSet('column header', 'value');

If I just copy the code it will insert a new row/line/post.
user
@support
Please make sure you followed step 1 of "How to Use..." instructions:

Open Storyline and create a blank text variable stencilsheetstoken.
user
@mstein
Similar question - in the demo, it seems that it's able to track lots of data and variables and publish to one single row on the sheet.

In the example storyline project and the instructions, it only gives directions for how to post an individual variable.
What would be an example of the JS code used to post multiple variables to the sheet within the same row?

For example, I want to post the user's email and their score to the same row in the sheet. If I repeat the "SheetsSet" JS action, it runs twice and posts to different rows.
user
@mstein
Sorry, you were totally right. I was missing that variable "Senstilsheettoken" and now it adds all the data on the same line.

Follow up question:
The server is counting each instance of SheetsSet() as an individual call. Is that right? Or is there a way to send all the data through one call?
user
@support
Hello. Yes, it sends one value at a time. At this point, there is no way to send them all together in one call.