user
@katep
Loading set up for User Flow - wheel of death
Hi support team,

Under analytics > user flow > 'create new project > 'What authoring tool are you using? Storyline or Rise' - once I select 'storyline' there is a constant spinning loading wheel and I cannot progress any further.

Unsure if I am doing something wrong, have allowed all browser pop ups etc in settings. Tried Google chrome and Safari and both not able to load successfully? Tried refreshing, trying new projects, still same result. Thanks for your help
reply
Reply
user
@support
Hi Kate. The code seems to be working, so it's not clear what the issue was. You can open any of those User Flow projects you created, click "Settings" at the bottom of the column on the right, and select "Show setup instructions" - you should see the instructions you need. Alternatively, I can email them to you if you tell me which project, but the pop-up should work.
reply
Reply