user
@amelia
Leaderboard function doesn't seem to be working
I have been using the leaderboard function for a few of my games now which all have worked. I updated and reset a leaderboard with 'Leaderboard Space' and low scores as I wanted to launch the game with a cleared leaderboard but it doesn't seem to be picking up the name or the score anymore. I have tried everything, checked the javascript, checked the web object, we aren't back to an old storyline file. I even went back to the old game link that wasn't altered at all and was already published but the leaderboard still wasn't picking up the score or the name.
user
@support
Amelia, can you please paste a link to one of your .story files? You can delete all irrelevant slides, just leave the ones with the leaderboard triggers, and we'll see what's happening. Thank you!
user
@support
Amelia, we did find what the issue was. Please check your leaderboards, they should work now. Sorry for the inconvenience and feel free to post here if anything else comes up. Thank you!
user
@amelia
Hello, here is the .story file and a review link to show you where it's not working. Any help would be much appreciated.

Review Link: []
Story. Link: []

Thanks!
user
@support
Not sure you saw the final message from last week. We found what was preventing the entries from being saved to some leaderboards, it should all work now. Thank you very much for reporting the outage!