user
@jefferycollins
I have added the Analytics widget to a course, but no report data is displaying. Any suggestions as to what to troubleshoot?
I have added the Analytics widget to a course, but no report data is displaying. Any suggestions as to what to troubleshoot/resolve?
user
@support
The first thing to check should be that the trigger is installed correctly.

If that's not the issue, check that the LMS/VPN/intranet where the course is posted allows calls to outside resources. Some LMS systems, for example, want to to manually whitelist all outside web sites the courses should be allowed to access.

If the course is posted online without any kind of gatekeeper, feel free to send us a link, we'll check what's wrong.
user
@justin1
Hi Jeffery - I've got the same issue as you. However, I have another course using the widget which is reporting correctly. Very strange in that both are exactly the same set up.
I think I'll send them a link to get their take on it. I'll let you know if I get some insight!
(BTW the working one gives fabulous feedback on usage. I'm really excited to have this available!)
user
@support
Please do. You can use the contact form or the custom development interface to send the files. https://custom.cluelabs.com/hc/en-us