user
@markm
I embedded a wigit it in my Articulate Storyline course but now it will not load
When I publish on my desktop or on Review 360, all I see in the space is a dynamic "Loading...". When I use a trigger to send the text and number variable information, the stencilrendered variable is telling me that a row has been added, but it still just shows "Loading...".

https://360.articulate.com/review/content/ca5ecee8-247d-4d12-8b6e-20515e3eeafb/review

The Leaderboard button is on the third slide (Purple toolbar at top), in a group of buttons in top right corner - second button from the right. (You can see a Leaderboard mock up - the wigit should cover the mock up)
user
@support
Hello. I don't have an explanation, but for some reason this widget did not save properly. What you can do is just delete it and create a new one.

Just so we can investigate further: can you think of anything you entered in the widget settings that could've broken it (e.g. special characters, very long lines, foreign characters, etc.) - anything you can think of that can help us investigate and ensure this doesn't happen in the future?

Thank you!