user
@crozatbruno
How to use pdf maker with storyline
Hello, I just managed to use the "Google Sheet" module and now, I try to use "PDF Maker. But I can't use it.

1. I created a "PDF maker" module
2. I created a "GOOLE DOC" with the digital variables and text that I want to implement.
3. I linked the module to the document with the "Google Doc" link
4. I also joined the CLUELABS "PDF MAKER" module code in my storyline module
5. When I want to edit the widget, I can't. Should we complete the "Transfer" option? Do I have to complete "Ownership transfer" with my email address? What purpose ?

And I don't know what I have to expect as a result either.
In my idea, "PDF Maker" informs the variables of my "Google Doc" like the "Google Sheet" module. Is it correct ?

But after what should I do to convert this "Google Doc" to PDF.
Thank you for your help.
Bruno.
user
@support
Ownership Transfer means you're giving the widget to someone else, I'm not sure this is what you're looking for. It's also not clear why you can't edit the widget, there's an "Edit Widget" option right above Transfer. That's not working for you?
user
@crozatbruno
Hello Lester,
Effectively. I don't understand how I can use this widget. I created the widget, I inserted the code into Storyline, I created a Google Doc with the variables I wish to inform. Then I do not know the following steps. Thank you for your help. Bruno
user
@support
Sure, feel free to post your .story file here (we don't need your entire project, just that one slide with the trigger).