user
@802adam
How much text can be used to train the AI?
Can you share what model you are using for your chatbot function? For example, are you using Turbo or divinci?

I have some training that would exceed 100,000 characters in my training materials used for the AI to answer questions in a conversation model with the learner. What, if any, is the character limit I can add to train the AI?
user
@support
If you're talking about the first chatbot option where you paste the text and let it find the answer - there isn't a technical limit on the character count, but there is a cost implication. With a free plan you only have 100,000 characters to process monthly, so just one attempt will max out your credits.

Also, as a future note: with a large knowledge base like this, it might help to organize the text by paragraphs of related content with an empty line between unrelated topics. Once you get started, reach out if you will need a suggestion for getting better quality answers.

If your question is about the third option (ChatGPT), it uses gpt-4 which allows about 20,000 characters in instructions+question+response.