user
@steve
Error creating multiple pdfs at same time
Hey there, I don't know if this is a known bug or not, but I've built a certificate generator using the PDF Maker. See it here: [redacted] (Use Steve@steve then press CTRL+V to get the code on the second screen).

I use this for a certificate program I run. When I have people generating certificates simultaneously (like at the end of the course). In that case, they might not get the correct name on their certificate - they'll get the name of someone else attempting to generate a certificate.

Example:
Josh
Stef
Kelly
Are all trying to get a certificate at the same time. They all end up with Kelly's name on the certificate.

I assume it's because of the way it generates. I'm not sure there's anything to be done but wanted to flag in case there is.

Thanks,
Steve
user
@support
Thank you for reporting. This will get addressed ASAP and you'll receive an update once this is resolved.
user
@steve
Coolio, thanks!
user
@support
Hello. After reviewing the code and doing some testing, we could not find a way for two users to access each other's PDFs. Google Docs does not make changes in the original documents, instead, it makes temporary copies for each user. And each document has a unique id which is not stored anywhere aside from the current browser session. We suggest that you check how your page manages sessions and users, whatever issue you're having is most likely occurring on that end.