user
@jennifer
Cost and Functionality
If I were to insert a dialog widget in a Storyline course and were to exceed the 1,000 uses in a month, what would happen for the end user? How are the uses calculated? If I were to create multiple dialogs in various courses would those all combine toward the uses allowed?
user
@support
Nothing would happen to the user, the widget just won't load if all available credits are used. One use occurs when a widget loads, so if someone uses the same dialog in the same session, say, 5 times, it is still counted as a single use. All of your dialog widgets count towards the monthly rate. So if you are on a free plan and have 10 different dialogs, you get 1000 free credits for all of them combined, not 1000 for each one.
user
@cranemorley
Do you have have a testing code that will NOT go against my plan (free or paid). It seems when testing the storyline design and chatbot functionality it quickly uses up ALL my credits. I was at 80% after a few (or many) tests and refinements and it stopped functioning soon after my warning. We are trying to get the UI customized and user friendly and would appreciate a tester code or some way to only allow a designer to use it so they may set it up correctly without the usage going against the plan. Thank You.