user
@inaiaambrosini
Can I have the user submit a pdf file with all text (answers) to my email?
Please, I need an Articulate widget that allows the learner to submit a PDF or email with the questions direct to my email. Is that possible with clue labs?
user
@support
Have you tried the Email widget? If so and that's not what you're looking for, what was the problem that you couldn't address with the Email widget?
user
@inaiaambrosini
I did exactly how is in the step by step, but after publish, is not sending to my email. The code is not working I guess.
This is exactly what I need: that is a text entry interaction. I need that after clicking the exit button, the user automaticaly send and email with name, and text entry to my email. Is that possible?

user
@support
If you want, post a link to your .story file, we'll let you know what's wrong there. Note that we only need the slides that use the widget, you don't need to share your entire project.
user
@inaiaambrosini
Here is the link []

user
@support
By ".story" file I meant the actual source file you can open in Storyline. We can't troubleshoot published content.
user
@inaiaambrosini
Can you share your email or there is a easier way to send the file?
user
@support
Absolutely. You can use the Cluelabs Custom portal to send a message with an attachment: https://custom.cluelabs.com/hc/en-us
user
@inaiaambrosini
Here is the link []
user
@support
Here's your updated file that works: https://we.tl/t-fEXdELtgDn

There were multiple issues, but not with the widget itself, rather than with how you built the triggers. For example:
- The JavaScript trigger on the last slide looks like a poor copy/paste that doesn't follow JS syntax. And while it's unrelated to the widget, due to the incorrect syntax it will break any other JavaScript code you will use anywhere else in the project.
- The initialization JS code was for some reason pasted twice - once on the first slide and once on the master.
- There was no logic in the triggers on the slide with the text entry box.
- There was no reference to the variable %Answer% in the widget setup.

The updated file I shared will work, but I would strongly suggest taking an online training on using Storyline and triggers in Storyline.
user
@inaiaambrosini
Yes, I don't think you understand.
I want the student to fill in the text entry and, when he clicks the send button, an e-mail will be sent to me with his inputs.
Just as in the demo we click and an email is automatically sent, I would like an email to be sent to me with the students' answers.
user
@support
So what exactly needs to be different from the current setup?
user
@inaiaambrosini
I shared with my team and I did not received their responses. Am I supposed to upload the course on LMS to be able to receive the answers? Also, Can I add more text boxes to the project?
user
@support
I can confirm in the logs that there were multiple messages to i***.c***i@***x.com, you should have the emails.

Yes, you can add multiple answers.
user
@inaiaambrosini
I got the emails, but I believe because I have the free version is not working anymore. Can you guys help me to create a version with 2 more text boxes entry. The idea is to work like a survey, where the learner click and send the answer to the learner. Thank you for your help so far.