user
@qhseproducciones
Does the ordination take into account the time spent on the quiz?
In the case of score ties. The table orders the equals in score, with a second criterion, would be less completion time? Is there not an adjust with set these 2 qualities? For example, points and time. Let both be the ones that make the participant appear first. Because he got the best score, and in case of a tie, he did it in less time than the others.
user
@support
While the leaderboard itself has no way of knowing the time spent on the quiz or even if the scores you send to it come from a quiz to begin with or somewhere else, you can certainly build something like that using Sheets if you can come up with the appropriate formula:
- Save all the data you need to the Sheets (e.g. name, score, time, etc.)
- Use SheetsSet to write a formula that will return the list of users sorted based on your preference
- Parse the list into Storyline variables and display them on the slide as needed
user
@support
Sorry, missed one step. After you use SheetsSet to write a formula, use SheetsGet to read the formula result back into Storyline.
user
@qhseproducciones
I need my widget to position the winner at the top of the table under 2 aspects: 1) higher score and 2) less time. I want it in me table display .
It doesn't work for me if the table only has a sorting aspect, it takes time and score.
user
@support
Someone will reach out to you by email to suggest a solution that might work for you.